About the Course - 2018 Summary
Awakening Joy - 10 Steps to a Happier Life
Joy is not for just the lucky few–it’s a choice anyone can make.
Awakening Joy is an internationally recognized course designed to awaken joy through exciting themes and practices that incline the mind toward well-being and deeper insight.
5-Month Course with 10 Themes, One Every 2 Weeks
- Taught by James Baraz
- Internet Access for All Registrants, starting February 6, 2018
- Optional Onsite Classes in Berkeley, CA, starting January 30, 2018
Video and Audio Recordings + Written Materials Available until End of 2018
- The onsite classes in Berkeley are video and audio recorded and available on the Internet a week later.
- Included are not-to-be-missed, insightful practice letters from the teacher.
- The classes are NOT viewed as a live feed.
Cost and Enrollment
The course fee is $280. James does not want finances to get in the way of anyone taking the course. Participants should view the payment alternatives as they sign up, and if additional flexibility is needed, there will be instructions on how to find out about further options.
- The principles of the course are non-denominational and universal.
- The themes, materials and supporting practices are covered in this section.
- Everyone is encouraged to do the course with a buddy.
- Check-Ins with Buddies keep the themes and practices in awareness.
- Sign up online to lead or join a local group.
- $80 discount for members of a local joy group.