About the Course - Summary
Awakening Joy - 10 Steps to a Happier Life
Joy is not for just the lucky few.
It’s a choice anyone can make.
Awakening Joy is an internationally recognized course designed to awaken joy through exciting themes and practices that incline the mind toward well-being and deeper insight.
It's Not Too Late to Sign Up
- 5-Month Course with 10 Themes, One Every 2 Weeks
- Taught by James Baraz
- Internet Access for All Registrants, starting the 1st week of February
- Optional Onsite Classes in Berkeley, CA, starting January 30, 2018
- If you prefer to wait to do the course, go to the 2019 Course page and set yourself up to receive email notification of the opening of registration this fall.
Video and Audio Recordings + Written Materials Available until End of Year
- The onsite classes in Berkeley are video and audio recorded and available on the Internet a week later.
- Included are not-to-be-missed, insightful practice letters from the teacher.
- The classes are NOT viewed as a live feed.
- All participants receive email notification of the availability of materials on the website.