About the Course - Continuing Education (CE or CEU)
30 Continuing Education (CE ) hours costs $90 in addition to the full course fee of $280.
CE hours are the same thing as what was formerly known as "CEU credits".
Download the CE Brochure for the Awakening Joy Course
Out-of-state participants who confirm reciprocity with California
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Clinical Social Workers
- Educational Psychologists
- Professional Clinical Counselors
Requirements for 30 CE Hours
- Submit the Interactive CE Registration Form.
- Pay the $90 fee to Relationships That Work®, a licensed CE provider.
- Watch the videos for each of the 10 themes in the course.
- Read the book, Awakening Joy: 10 Steps to Happiness, and the class practice letters.
- Engage in a daily meditation practice + other recommended activities, such as exercise and journaling.
- Achieve a passing grade on the post-course test.
- Submit the post-course evaluation form.
- Sign Up for the Awakening Joy Couse, paying the full fee of $280: https://awakeningjoy.info/signup.php.
- Fill out the Interactive CE Registration Form and send to email@example.com, along with the $90 CE fee.
In partnership with Relationships That Work®, which is approved to offer CE hours by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists - Provider # 78987.